Stemi 305 is your compact Greenough stereo microscope with 5:1 zoom for biological education, labs and industrial production environments. Observe your samples as they are: three-dimensional and crisp in contrast - no preparation required. Profit from this easy-to-use microscope, where everything is integrated: long-living LED illumination for reflected and transmitted light and documentation, too. Choose between the conventional phototube to have access to all ZEISS microscope cameras or the integrated 1.2 Megapixel Wifi camera to connect several microscopes and share your images via WLAN.
- Stemi 305 integrates everything you need – various illumination and documentation.
- This compact Greenough stereo microscope comes without additional boxes and cables - just plug it in and switch it on, that’s the installation done
- Stemi 305 can easily be operated, also by untrained users. All you have to do is illuminate your object, focus and start snapping images.
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illuminations: near vertical and oblique reflected light, so as transmitted light.
- Choose between two options for documentation:
- Decide for the conventional phototube and get access to all ZEISS Axiocam microscope cameras.
- Or choose the integrated camera and Wi-Fi router. With the iPad imaging app Labscope you create your own virtual classroom and share your images.
- White LEDs generate bright light of daylight color, so each image appears crisp and clear.
- You profit from long lifetimes and low energy consumption. LEDs stay cool and they are noiseless and maintenance-free.
Reflected light illumination
- Integrated near vertical illumination
- LED spot, zoomable and height adjustable, for oblique and grazing light illumination with strong shadow
- Double arm gooseneck, self-carrying, for variable oblique light illumination with distinct shadow effect
- LED segmentable ring light for shadow free ring illumination and oblique light segment illumination: half
circle, quarter circle, two-spot
Transmitted light illumination
- Flat transmitted light base for brightfield and darkfield illumination
- Tiltable mirror base for brightfield, darkfield and oblique light illumination